Job: Full time PROJECT MANAGER – PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMUNICATIONS in Bucharest, Romania. University Degree.
• Providing reports and other administrative supporting documents, according to high quality standards.
• Providing a correct presentation of all the documents developed within the project: annual monitoring report of thematic assistance, execution reports.
• Effective communication tasks to the team members.
• Coordinating the department: consultancy and advisory services, welcoming and offering the information required to the visitors, developing annual reports of the activities fulfilled, build and maintain communication means.
• Providing high standard quality services, meeting deadlines.
• Monitoring the information and documentation.
• Specialised thematic expertise.
• Excellent knowledge of aspects related to rural development in Europe, CAP and EAFRD.
• Excellent knowledge regarding the activities and functioning of European institutions.
• Knowledge of the geographical, cultural and realities of the Romanian background.
• Good communication and social skills.
• Excellent writing skills.
• High-level abilities of communication.
• Excellent coordination and management skills and very detailed oriented.
• Excellent time management skills, work planning skills.
• Management of multiple task skills and adaptability to an ongoing environment.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and solve complex tasks in a short period of time.
• Creative thinking skills.
• Analytical thinking, diligent, strict and conscientious data verification.
• Flexible thinking, capacity to learn and to face fast changing environments, good initiative skills, synthetically skills.
• Advanced level of Office package usage.
• Advanced level of Romanian, French and English language. Other languages will be an advantage.
• Complementary training in European Funds Administration, Project Management, Rural Development.
• Experience in managing/supervising (Knowledge in European Funds field).
• Minimum professional experience required: at least 26 years general experience, including 13 years in Rural Development / Communication.
• Substantial experience in the field of information and communication.
• An advantage may be considered professional experience in:
– Managing the procedure of acquiring European grants / subsidies.
– Assistance in LAG creation and associations/cooperation.
– Development and implementation of development programs.
– Guiding and managing of networks and associations.
– Training in Rural Development area.
– Writing and managing projects of development.
– Diversifying and innovating local services and products.
– Implementing group dynamics.
• Confidentiality and non-competition statement in fulfilling the job responsibilities is required.
If interested, please send CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org